Prince Escalus
The Castle
Royalty Boulevard
Verona, Italy 98765
812 / 987 - 6543
October 31, 2006
Mr. and Mrs. Capulet
456 Capel Road
Verona, Italy 98765
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Capulet:
This is the first sentence of my first paragraph. The first paragraph should tell why I am upset with the Capulets and the Montagues. I don’t need to discuss the punishment yet because I’ll do that in the next paragraph. I shouldn’t be redundant with my ideas yet sure I explain thoroughly and completely why I am upset, as Prince Escalus. I am not writing this as a student.
This is the first sentence of my second paragraph. In this paragraph, I’ll explain what I’ve decided to do if the fighting continues, again, as Prince Escalus. I’m not writing this as a student. Also, I can’t make up any punishment I want because if I read the book carefully enough, I'd know what the Prince really decided. I understand I will be docked points if my punishment doesn’t match what the Prince clearly said in his speech.
My closing will go here. I simply need to thank the reader for considering these suggestions, thank them for their time, etc. One or two sentences is enough to receive full credit for this section.
Sincerely,
Prince Escalus
PE/MF







0 comments:
Post a Comment